Our 2017 Calendars have arrived in Bermuda
The new Feed My Lambs 2017 calendars have arrived.
The calendar describes the many projects which have come to fruition since the 2016 calendar was printed.
Currently, the calendar will be sold at the following locations on the following dates;
- November 12th & 25th – Lindos Market in Devonshire
- November 9th, 26th & December 10th – Lindos Family Foods in Warwick
In addition to the above, the following local businesses will be selling the calendar;
- Brighton Nurseries
- Caesar’s Pharmacy
- E R Aubreys on Front St., Queen St and Dockyard
- Farmer’s Market
- The Hospitals Auxiliary of Bermuda Gift Shop at KEMH
- Luxury for Less
- Point Finger Road Pharmacy
- Powell’s Marina Ltd in St Davids
- Robertsons Drug Store
- SDA ‘Seventh Day Adventist’ Book Store on King Street
- Speciality Inn
- Wadson’s Farm
- Windy Bank Farm, Smith’s Parish
We are very grateful to all the above business as well as the many sellers who will be helping.
All profits go to the Feed My Lambs Ministry Feeding Project.